Monday, September 28, 2009

Milestones

Last week, I realized I had just missed my 3 year Etsyversary. I was looking in my shop for another reason on Monday, and I realized that the previous day was the date I joined Etsy . September 20, 2006.
Last year on my second Etsyversary, I made some special commemorative ACEO's and this year the whole thing just slipped my mind.
Then on Tuesday, a friend reminded me that the traditional gift for a 3rd anniversary is leather!
This was all the rationalization I needed to buy myself these fabulous vintage boots as an Etsyversary present!


Then I got looking at more and more vintage shoes and boots. Oh how I love fall weather (aka BOOT WEATHER) and how I love leather and SUEDE!
These are all shoes and boots on Etsy that I am currently lusting after. Click to see full size.


Item listings:
29988582, 31398666, 31160298, 31546116
28854817, 31480078, 31192839, 28266976
25026078, 31160332, 30633522, 30985709

I cannot really justify 12 new pairs of shoes, though. The two black pairs in the second row are to DIE for, but I currently have about 30 pairs of black shoes. What's a girl to do?? Post a comment and vote for your favorite pair.


Last week was also my mother's 80'th birthday! Now THAT'S a milestone!
I made her a lemon meringue pie instead of a birthday cake.

6 comments:

Erika said...

I totally dig the black ones, but my faves are the green on the bottom left, and the mod multi-purple ones on the bottom right. Dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiit.......

Pretty Things said...

I used to have a pair of boots like that many years ago, but in lighter leather. Sigh. My favorite ones.

And I LOVE those green shoes in the bottom left of the treasury!

eclipse said...

I ended up buying these black ones last night. Soap (soap.etsy.com) said if I didn't buy them, she would!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31480078

I LOOOVE the purple ones on the bottom right and the price is a bargain, but they are 6.5 narrow, while I wear a 6.5 medium. I worry they might be too narrow for my feet.

Tam, I am said...

I love those green shoes!!!!

Pink Quartz Minerals said...

ooooo the red boots...

brings out my inner go-go dancer.

I'd wear 'em, yes I would!

Peldyn said...

Shoes! You know I have a shoe addiction so I would say buy them all!