I made these tiles a couple of years ago in a ceramics class, but I just glued them to a board and grouted them this past weekend. I'm trying to finish incomplete projects and use up materials from my craft hoard.
When I made the tiles, I just glazed them random colors instead of having a set picture in mind of how they would fit together. So it is a somewhat random layout, I just tried to make a couple of sort-of continuous diagonal stripes. I don't know if I will use this for a table or just an outdoor decorative thing. It's about 18" square so it could be a small table but I might hang it on the wall of the back patio.
I do wish I had glazed the colors more in a planned way to make a more cohesive design.
This is so weird, in the edit screen this is all normal lowercase but in the published post, it shows all caps. I swear I did not type this whole post in capslock and I don't know why it's showing that way!